Kerul meaning and origin
Kerul is resultant of Kerel. Kerel's meaning is Young Man is dominantly used in African came from African-Afrikaans.Names that rhyme with Kerul
Popularity of Kerul
Kerul is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
What numerology tells about Kerul?
Helping others makes your heart happy. If letter L is your capstone, it means you are compassionate by nature. You are probably well aware of your dependence on others. You are successful because you never compete with others but with the person, you see in the mirror. You are lagging behind on motivational front. You often doubt your skills and abilities because of people who tell you that you are not good enough.
Parents who liked Kerul, loved these names
- Nkruma - Meaning of Nkruma is Ninth-Born Child used for baby boys which originated from African-Akan is used primarily in Akan
- Kasenda - Origin of Kasenda is in African-Umbundu, meaning of Kasenda is "The Earth That Blocks the Passage Behind a Burrowing Animal" is a girl name. Kasenda is derivation of Kasinda.
- Bulan primarily is used in Malay, meaning of Bulan is "Moon" bestowed upon girls is originated from Malay
- Casina - Of African-Hausa origin, Outlandish Casina is used as a girl name, Casina means "From Cassna"
- Enu means Fifth-Born Child is substantially used in Akan and came from African-Akan is aimed at baby boys
Namesakes of Kerul
We could not find any notable namesake.