Taraksha meaning and origin
Taraksha means Star aimed at both boys and girls is predominantly used in Hindi.Names that rhyme with Taraksha
Popularity of Taraksha
Taraksha is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Taraksha?
In order to truly succeed in life, you have to work on your personality first. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You have no enemies. You are still fragile as a human being and care deeply about people. Staying true to yourself and realizing your promises is what gives you credibility. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you.
Other names similar to Taraksha
- Yaguel prevalently is used in Breton, meaning of Yaguel is "Supplant"
- Shivshekhar is used especially in Gujarati, Malayalam and Kannada bestowed upon boys, Shivshekhar means "Moon, One at the Top of Shiva or Lord Shiva"
- Helouri - The Helouri means "Generous or Wise" is used majorly in Breton and Breton
- Kotapa means Word is mainly used in Hindi and Hindi is a gender-neutral name
- Thaddäa - Thaddäa's meaning is Praise is aimed at baby girls
Namesakes of Taraksha
We could not find any notable namesake.