Kiera meaning and origin
Kiera means Black Man is of Old Irish and Celtic origin, a unisex name is largely used in English and Irish. Kiera is version of well-liked Kerry. Meaning of Kerry is Inspired By the Eponymous Irish County and Black Haired Men came from Irish is notably used in English and Irish. Kiera is variant form of predominant Kierra. Kierra is derivative of Kiara. Kierra means The Black is originated from Old Irish and Celtic. Kiera is variation of famed Kiara. Kiara is English cognate of Chiara. Also Kiara is equivalent of Ciara in English language. Well-Known Kiara came from Celtic and Old Irish, meaning of Kiara is "Dark and Famous". Kiera is feminine variation of Kieran. Kieran is form of Ciaran in English language. Also Kieran is form of Ciarán in English language. Meaning of Kieran is Little Dark and The Black is originated from Old Irish and Celtic.
Variants of KieraNames that rhyme with Kiera
Popularity of Kiera
Kiera was a popular name in United States. Over 20071 babies have been named Kiera since 1963. At the peak of its usage in 2007, it ranked 293rd when 1147 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. However after 58 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but still performing better than most of the names. In addition to that, the moniker has been in the top 500 baby names 21 times Also, Kiera was a popular name in England and Wales. Over 6906 babies have been given the name in 23 years. At the peak of its usage in 2004, 588 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 91st position. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 23 years. Additionally, the moniker has been in the top 100 baby names 2 times
Kiera is a unique baby name in Ireland, it has been in use since 1973 and was able to reach the top 200 names. In 2005, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 160 on girl names chart when 28 babies were named Kiera. Over 463 babies in Ireland have been named Kiera. The moniker is an uncommon baby name in France, its highest ever rank is 1555 (2015) in its 16 years run on France naming chart. Over 210 babies in France have been named Kiera.
Kiera is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in England, Canada, Australia and Northern Ireland. As per our estimate, over 20000 people has been named Kiera globally.
Kiera in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Kiera?
Perhaps you should take it easy and allow yourself to question things. You always care more about other people's well-being and never find time to check how you are doing. You are the most passionate partner your lovers have ever had. You have no problem standing up for what's right, no matter if it concerns you, someone you know or someone you've just met. The law of attraction is something you admire and use when it comes to achieving your goals.
Do you like Kiera? Read these names too
- Shaylee - Famed Shaylees origin is English and Celtic is used majorly in Hindi and English, meaning of Shaylee is "Related to Shy, Style or Shay" is a girl name
- Mackenon - The boy name Mackenon is rooted from Celtic, Mackenon means "The Son of the Fair One". Mackenon is a derivative of Mackinnon.
- Kaycie - Meaning of Kaycie is Vigorous or Modern Kacie or Variants are Phonetic Forms of the Initials K C or Variants of the Irish Name Casey is of Celtic origin aimed at both sexes is used substantially in English and English
- Gordan - The infrequent boy name Gordan means "Hill Near the Meadow, Triangular Hill or Large Fortification" is originated from Hungarian, Celtic and Greek is mostly used in Hungarian and English
- Bridget - Mainly used in Swedish, Scottish and Irish unfading and loved, Bridget means "The High One or Power" is a unisex name is originated from Celtic
Namesakes of Kiera
- Kiera Chaplin, British actress and model