Kesavalu meaning and origin
Meaning of Kesavalu is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Kesavalu
Popularity of Kesavalu
Kesavalu is a familiar baby name in India. According to our evaluation, over 200 babies have been named Kesavalu globally.
Numerological analysis of Kesavalu
Your decision to keep fighting for things even when they're falling apart sometimes ruins self-confidence. You are the only one responsible for your unhappiness. Your friends are like addicted to you, but your family isn't very happy with how you live your life cause you are restless. You are loved by many but when it comes to your personal life, you don't allow anyone to peek. Follow your gut, not people.
If you like Kesavalu, you would love these names
- Aslunaki is used predominantly in Marathi, Telugu and Hindi, Aslunaki means "Rocklike or Strong" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Mahantesh - The boy name Mahantesh is used commonly in Gujarati, Marathi and Oriya, Mahantesh means "Guru or Great Soul"
- Jayathi is used prevalently in Tamil, Kannada and Bengali, Jayathi means "Victorious" is aimed at girls
- Lovyam - Boy name Lovyam is used in Hindi, Marathi and Telugu, meaning of Lovyam is "The Sun or Sun"
- Eiravati - Used dominantly in Hindi and Telugu, Eiravati is used as a baby girl name, Eiravati means "Ravi River or Lightening"
Namesakes of Kesavalu
We could not find any notable namesake.