Keshandra name meaning
On This Page
What does Keshandra mean?
Meaning of Keshandra is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Keshandra
How popular is the name Keshandra?
Keshandra is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. At least, 20 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Keshandra
Our advice to you "Fake it until you make it." You are capable of great achievements. Perhaps you should take it easy and allow yourself to question things. Make people feel responsible for their actions so they wouldn't hurt someone else the same way again. You have a sharp focus and highly developed sense of intuition. You are a stubborn person who's ready for a change. People don't take you seriously because of your inconsistency.
Parents who liked Keshandra, loved these names
- Heinkje - Heinkje's meaning is House or Ruler is a baby boy name is used prevalently in Frisian
- Ulapa - Meaning of Ulapa is Lustre or Brightness is a gender insensitive name is used dominantly in Hindi and Hindi
- Feeke - Primarily used in Frisian, Feeke means "Peace"
- Hatshepsut - Meaning of Hatshepsut is First Among Noble Women is a girl name has origin in Old Egyptian
- Maningning - The girl name Maningning means "Brilliant or Bright" substantially used in Tagalog came from Tagalog
Famous people named Keshandra
We could not find any notable namesake.