Khalaf name meaning
What does Khalaf mean?
Khalaf majorly is used in Arabic is a boy name, meaning of Khalaf is "Successor, Heir, Descendants or Descendent".Names that rhyme with Khalaf
How popular is the name Khalaf?
Khalaf is a popular baby name in Syria where every 1 in 500 have the name as well as in, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Jordan. At least, 90000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Khalaf in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Khalaf
When having a hard time in life, you always rely on yourself and prefer to fight your fights alone. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You can't imagine yourself tied to one person for the rest of your life.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Khalaf
- Ruman - Unfamiliar and Contemporary unisex name Ruman means "Fruit In Jannat Anaar or Pomegranate" is used substantially in Arabic
- Yazar - Commonly used in Arabic, Yazar means "Worship" is used for boys
- Mamoona - Principally used in Arabic, Mamoona bestowed upon girls, meaning of Mamoona is "Feminine of Mamoon, Reliable or Trustworthy"
- Shahrizad - Shahrizad's meaning is Person of the City, City Dweller or City Born is particulary used in Arabic is used as a girl name
- Meantuna notably is used in Arabic, meaning of Meantuna is "Safe or One who is Trustworthy" used as a baby girl name came from Arabic
Famous people named Khalaf
- Khalaf ibn Ahmad, Saffarid amir of Sistan from 963 until 1002