Khandan meaning and origin
Used especially in Arabic and Gujarati, Khandan is originated from Afghan and a girl name, Khandan means "Smiling or Family".Names that rhyme with Khandan
Popularity of Khandan
Khandan is a common baby name in Pakistan while it is somewhat familiar in Iran and India. At least, 2000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Khandan?
You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. Your first instinct about someone as a person is the one you should listen. Helping others makes your heart happy. You like to help people but refuse help when it comes to your life struggles. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape.
Other names similar to Khandan, for would be parents
- Neila - Neila's meaning is Victor or Feminine of Neil is especially used in Arabic and Irish that of Arabic and Celtic origin is used for girls
- Roja - Meaning of Roja is Red or Rose used for both boys and girls, used in Bengali and Gujarati is originated from Spanish
- Ezzah - Creative and adventurous and Fresh girl name Ezzah is primarily used in Tamil and Arabic, meaning of Ezzah is "A Person who Gives the Honour or A Person who Gives the Honor"
- Amun - Infrequent boy name Amun means "Strong, Trustworthy or Bold" has its origin in Egyptian is used mainly in Arabic, African and Egyptian
- Fahmida - Uncommon girl name Fahmida is originated from Arabic and is used in Arabic, Tamil and Urdu languages, meaning of Fahmida is "Intelligent or Wise"
Namesakes of Khandan
We could not find any notable namesake.