Neila meaning and origin
Meaning of Neila is Champion, Feminine of Neil or Victor is chiefly used in Arabic, English and Irish has its origin in Celtic and Arabic is a girl name . Neila is a variant form of widespread Naila. Naila is variation of Nailah. Naila is feminine variation of Nail. Naila is form of Nail in Arabic and Latin languages. Curious Naila's origin is Arabic, meaning of Naila is "Acquirer and Obtained".
Variants of Neila
View middle names that goes with Neila like Colette, Klyn, Flavie, Dannielle, Joia,Names that rhyme with Neila
Popularity of Neila
Neila used to be a common name in France, first appeared in 1967 and over 1843 babies have been given the name in 49 years. At its zenith in 2008,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 49 years. Neila is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1900 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1900, it ranked 1933rd when 47 girls were named Neila. There are over 1213 babies that have been given the name Neila in United States.
Neila is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. Also, it appeared first time in 2008 on baby girl names list of Ireland. But Neila is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 9000 have the name as well as in, Mozambique, Tunisia and Colombia. According to our evaluation, over 60000 babies have been named Neila globally.
What numbers say about Neila?
You are smart but prefer to play dumb to get things. Although you can't stand in one place for too long, if something catches your attention, you are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done perfectly. When you are facing an obstacle, don't shy away from asking for help if you feel like you need it. When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence. Failure is a part of success and everyone knows it.
Looking for a name like Neila? Please go through the following names
- Kadeer means Connoting Freshness or Innocence or Powerful is originated from Sanskrit and Arabic, a baby boy name is chiefly used in Arabic and English
- Masia - New-fangled and Unexpected choice Masia substantially is used in Arabic and Polish has origin in Aramaic and Hebrew, a baby girl name, meaning of Masia is "Bitter"
- Bani - Meaning of Bani is Earth or Goddess Saraswati is especially used in Hindi, Sikh and Gujarati is used for both sexes
- Birrah - Unisex name Birrah means "Good Deed" is prevalently used in Arabic and Arabic
- Atal - Of Old English origin, Anomalous and Modernistic Atal means "Unshakeable or Immoveable" which is used particulary in Oriya, Marathi and Bengali is aimed at both sexes
Namesakes of Neila
- Neila Sathyalingam, Singaporean classical Indian dancer