Khansa meaning and origin
Of Arabic origin, Unconventional Khansa is a baby girl name specifically used in Arabic and Sindhi, Khansa means "Pug-nosed, Who has a Turned Up Nose or Old Arabic Name".Names that rhyme with Khansa
Popularity of Khansa
Khansa is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, although it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 125 babies in England and Wales have been named Khansa. The first name is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now as it was last seen in 2000. And also in France. But Khansa is a popular baby name in Sudan where every 1 in 3000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Khansa?
People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person. If letter A is your capstone, then you are probably a man of your word. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. You are all about adventure and travel. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. You want an extraordinary life. And by focusing on something other than material will get you one.
You would love these names similar to Khansa
- Sayeh - Far-out Sayeh specifically is used in Arabic and Iranian came from Old Persian, meaning of Sayeh is "Shadow or Shade" is given to girls
- Dhuha - Unisex name Dhuha has origin in Arabic, meaning of Dhuha is "Forenoon" is used dominantly in Hindi and Marathi
- Hayat - Originated from Arabic, Outlandish Hayat means "Existence or Life" is a unisex name is dominantly used in Arabic and Arabic
- Mustahsan - Used especially in Sindhi and Arabic, Mustahsan bestowed upon boys, Mustahsan means "Commendable"
- Jabir - Rare boy name Jabir has its origin in Arabic, Jabir means "Restorer or Comforter" is used principally in Arabic and Hindi
Namesakes of Khansa
We could not find any notable namesake.