Jabir meaning and origin
Unorthodox Arabic Jabir is dominantly used in Sindhi, Arabic and Hindi, meaning of Jabir is "Restorer, Comforter, Consolation, Comforting or Consoler" is used as a baby boy name.
Variants of JabirNames that rhyme with Jabir
Popularity of Jabir
Jabir is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 30 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 281 people have been named Jabir in United States. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 173 babies that have been given the name Jabir in England and Wales. Also, it is among the top 2000 boy names in France. Over 122 people have been named Jabir in France. In Belgium, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2006.
But Jabir is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 30000 have the name as well as in, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Pakistan and Kenya. According to our research, at least 90000 people have been bestowed Jabir around the globe.
Jabir in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Jabir
You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. Having letter R as your capstone represents your strong mind and rich knowledge. You are against the cruelty of any kind and have a short temper. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. Whatever you do, make sure you do it with heart. Your life interests change as you change, constantly.
Go through the following names similar to Jabir
- Asna - Uncustomary Asna commonly is used in Sanskrit, Indian and Arabic aimed at baby girls, meaning of Asna is "Lamb, Friend or Devoted to Love" is of Sanskrit origin
- Zamir - Chiefly used in Marathi, English and Albanian rarefied, Zamir means "Mind, Good Voice or Bird Song" which originated from Albanian and Hebrew is a boy name
- Mahaa commonly is used in Tamil and Arabic bestowed upon girls, meaning of Mahaa is "Large Eyes or Wild Cow"
- Jamahl - Jamahl's meaning is Handsome is rooted from Arabic, a boy name is used notably in Arabic and English
- Sadat - The offbeat unisex name Sadat means "Gentleman or Happiness" is used principally in Arabic and Arabic
Namesakes of Jabir
- Jabir al-Kaabi, Sheikh of Khorramshahr during the 19th century
- Jabir ibn Abd Allah, prominent companion of Muhammad
- Jabir Husain, Member of the Parliament of India representing Bihar
- Jabir ibn Aflah, Arab Muslim astronomer and mathematician
- Jabir ibn Hayyan, religious biography
- Jabir Jubran Al Fayfi, citizen of Saudi Arabia