Mardiyya name meaning
What does Mardiyya mean?
Used in Arabic, Mardiyya means "The Chosen One or The Loving One" is aimed at baby girls.Names that rhyme with Mardiyya
How popular is the name Mardiyya?
Mardiyya is a common baby name in Nigeria. At least, 2000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Mardiyya
You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You want to travel the world and inspire people to do the same. You are trustworthy and hate liars who obsess over material things. People that don't give their best effort is what annoys you. Try to be more compassionate and humane. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Mardiyya
- Ghiyas-Ud-Din - Boy name Ghiyas-Ud-Din is used majorly in Arabic, meaning of Ghiyas-Ud-Din is "Helper of the Religion or Helper of the Religion (Islam)"
- Naheeda - Girl name Naheeda means "Beautiful or Big" is used prevalently in Arabic
- JansherKhan - Boy name JansherKhan is used especially in Arabic, meaning of JansherKhan is "Power of Lion"
- Firdos - Boy name Firdos is of Arabic origin, meaning of Firdos is "Heaven or Paradise" is used substantially in Arabic
- Saudaa - Meaning of Saudaa is Proper Name or Black used for girls and is used mostly in Arabic has its origin in African-Swahili
Famous people named Mardiyya
We could not find any notable namesake.