Khulus name meaning
What does Khulus mean?
Used in Arabic, Khulus means "Purity or Clearness" is used as a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Khulus
How popular is the name Khulus?
Khulus is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Georgia. At least, 60 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Khulus
Number 6 as your soul urge no represents your caring nature. You are loved by many but when it comes to your personal life, you don't allow anyone to peek. You act protectively around the people you love and people who need help. The people with number 5 as their personality no are active and outgoing. To get rid of the anxiety that strikes you from time to time and your great energy, you should start writing.
You would love these names similar to Khulus
- Aurangzeb - Used majorly in Arabic, Aurangzeb means "A Person Befitting the Throne or Ornament of the Throne" is a baby boy name
- Amanuddin means Trust of Religion Islam aimed at boys is used mostly in Arabic
- Haraam - Boy name Haraam is particulary used in Arabic, meaning of Haraam is "A Companion of the Prophet PBUH had this Name or Sacred"
- Mohid - Isolated and Fresh boy name Mohid is dominantly used in Arabic language, meaning of Mohid is "The One who Believes in Oneness of Allah Almighty or Another Name for Gad"
- Zaad - Boy name Zaad is originated from Arabic, meaning of Zaad is "Success or Victory" is predominantly used in Arabic
Famous people named Khulus
We could not find any notable namesake.