Khuzama meaning and origin
Khuzama is used commonly in Arabic used for girls, Khuzama means "Lavender".Names that rhyme with Khuzama
Popularity of Khuzama
Khuzama is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Lebanon. According to our estimate, over 300 babies have been named Khuzama globally.
What numbers say about Khuzama?
You take calculated risks but sometimes you let spontaneity surprise you. Focus on spirituality and leave out the material success. You always analyze something in your mind. Nothing can change your mind about something if you truly believe you are the one that's right. You are an independent, free soul. Lower your expectations and give the person you truly like a chance to prove. If you walk over people to get on top, you won't make it. Or you will but you won't feel good about yourself.
Looking for names similar to Khuzama? Please go through the following names
- Ghusn - Girl name Ghusn means "Twig or Branch" is prevalently used in Arabic
- Arsel - Boy name Arsel means "To Send or To Ship" is dominantly used in Arabic
- Rabwa is used in Arabic is a baby girl name, Rabwa means "Hill"
- Shamla - Girl name Shamla means "Breeze or Air" is used prevalently in Arabic
- Farmanullah - Farmanullah's meaning is Order of Allah is used in Arabic is given to baby boys
Namesakes of Khuzama
We could not find any notable namesake.