Abdur-Razzaq name meaning
What does Abdur-Razzaq mean?
Abdur-Razzaq's meaning is Servant of the Provider (Allah) is used as a baby boy name is largely used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Abdur-Razzaq
How popular is the name Abdur-Razzaq?
Abdur-Razzaq is an uncommon name around the world. As per our research, over 30 people has been named Abdur-Razzaq globally.
Other names similar to Abdur-Razzaq, for soon-to-be-parents
- Romeesa - Substantially used in Arabic new-fangled and uncustomary, Romeesa means "Heavens Beauty" is used as a baby girl name
- Yaani - Used primarily in Arabic, Yaani means "Scarlet or Ripe" is used for girls
- Sahibah - Used notably in Arabic, Sahibah is used as a baby girl name has its roots in Sanskrit, Sahibah means "Colleague"
- Abdul Ali - Boy name Abdul Ali is mainly used in Arabic, meaning of Abdul Ali is "Servant of the Most High or Servant of the Most High One" has its origin in Arabic
- KhalilAlAllah - Used substantially in Arabic, KhalilAlAllah is used as a baby boy name, KhalilAlAllah means "Title Given to Prophet Ibrahim or Friend of God"
Famous people named Abdur-Razzaq
We could not find any notable namesake.