Kimbie name meaning
On This Page
What does Kimbie mean?
Meaning of Kimbie is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
Middle Names for Kimbie
Ria, Mute, view more middle names that goes with KimbieNames that rhyme with Kimbie
How popular is the name Kimbie?
Kimbie is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 1974. As per our findings, over 100 babies have been bestowed Kimbie around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Kimbie
Number 8 reveals your sharp focus and ability to love with all your heart as your personality number. You always care more about other people's well-being and never find time to check how you are doing. You are intelligent and independent. You prefer your solitude over socializing but keep in touch with people so you teach them what you know. Understanding others is your specialty, but you never expect people to do for you, what you are willing to do for them.
Other names similar to Kimbie
- Thuong - Meaning of Thuong is To Pursue is aimed at both sexes
- Nali - Creative and adventurous and Modernistic Apache Nali is used as a unisex name, meaning of Nali is "The Great One". Nali is short of Denali.
- Salazar - Unconventional boy name Salazar means "Old Hall" is of Basque origin
- Mahina - Odd girl name Mahina is used predominantly in Hawaiian that originated from Hawaiian, meaning of Mahina is "Moon"
- Fu means Abundant is given to boys
Famous people named Kimbie
We could not find any notable namesake.