Fu name meaning
On This Page
What does Fu mean?
How do I pronounce Fu?
fu is the most common way to pronounce one syllabled Fu. The other ways to say the name is foo.Names that rhyme with Fu
How popular is the name Fu?
Fu is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 1989. But Fu is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 120000 have the name as well as in China.
At least, 30000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Fu
You are the peacemaker in your society. Start fulfilling your wishes, dreams, and needs before it's too late. Everything you have, you acquired alone, thanks to your hard work and putting your best efforts into achieving your goals. You aren't selfish, so you allow everyone in it. Not having all the things you wanted in life has taught you how to appreciate what you have today. Give yourself some personal space to think.
Go through the following names similar to Fu
- Mudasir - Creative and adventurous and Fresh boy name Mudasir means "Handsome"
- Kalliyan - Kalliyan's meaning is Of Superior Quality is of Khmer origin and a baby girl name is commonly used in Cambodian
- Ammiel - Uncustomary and Modern boy name Ammiel means "Gods People"
- Yuli - The unconventional unisex name Yuli means "Youthful" has its origin in Basque language
- Maricris - Atypical Maricris substantially is used in Spanish and Tagalog is a girl name that came from Spanish, meaning of Maricris is "Cristina, María or Cris"
Sibling Names for Fu
Choosing a name for your baby can be challenging, but if you're looking for a moniker that's unique and meaningful, "Fu" might just be the perfect choice. Here are some sibling names to consider that would complement and enhance the beauty of the name "Fu."
Sister for Fu
Names for Fu's brother
Famous people named Fu
- Fu Youyi, official of the Chinese dynasty Tang Dynasty and Wu Zetian's Zhou Dynasty
- Fu Jian, founding emperor of the Chinese/Di state Former Qin
- Fu Sheng, emperor of the Chinese/Di state Former Qin
- Fu Pi, emperor of the Chinese/Di state Former Qin
- Fu Rong, official and general of the Chinese/Di state Former Qin
- Fu Deng, emperor of the Chinese/Di state Former Qin
- Fu Chong, emperor of the Chinese/Di state Former Qin
- Fu Jiezi, born in Qingyang, Gansu
- Fu Xunying, empress of the Chinese/Xianbei state Later Yan
- Fu Liang, high-level official of the Chinese dynasty Liu Song
- Fu Xiancai, Chinese farmer and civil rights activist
- Fu Jiamo, academician of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and professor of environmental and architectural engineering
- Fu Ssu-nien, famous Chinese educator and linguist
- Fu Baoshi, Chinese painter from Xinyu, Jiangxi Province
- Fu Tianlin, Chinese poet
- Fu Zuoyi, Chinese military leader
- Fu Mingxia, top female diver
- Fu Hao,
- Fu Haifeng, former professional badminton player representing China
- Fu Manchu, American stoner rock band
- Fu Ying, Chinese politician and diplomat
- Fu Biao, Chinese actor
- Fu Zhongwen, respected t'ai chi ch'uan teacher and author
- Fu Shou, empress of the Eastern Han dynasty of China
- Fu Xuan, Chinese official
- Fu Lei,
- Fu Jian, For a variety of reasons, the Former Qin state soon collapsed after that defeat
- Fu Qian, military general of the state of Shu Han
- Fu Rong, military officer of the state of Shu Han during the Three Kingdoms period of China
- Fu Jia, official of the state of Cao Wei during the Three Kingdoms period of China
- Fu Gongshi, agrarian rebel leader
- Fu Zhensong, grandmaster of Wudangquan martial arts
- Fu Style Baguazhang, family style of Chinese martial arts encompassing T'ai chi ch'uan, Xing-Yi chuan
- Fu Baorong, Chinese field hockey player
- Fu Ching Chen acted in movie Mang quan gui shou
- Fu Sang, from 1950 drama movie Min zhu qing nian jin xing qu, who portrayed He Mai.