Mahina name meaning
On This Page
What does Mahina mean?
Anomalous Mahina is originated from Hawaiian is used especially in Hawaiian, Mahina means "Moon" is a girl name.
How do I pronounce Mahina?
ma-hina is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Mahina. The other ways to say the name is mahi-na.
Variants of Mahina
Middle Names for Mahina
Hettie, Johnna, Katalina, view more middle names that goes with MahinaNames that rhyme with Mahina
How popular is the name Mahina?
Mahina is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 1000 names. In 2009, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 908 on girl names chart when 51 babies were named Mahina.
Over 610 people have been named Mahina in France. Mahina is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 30 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 6000.
Over 400 babies in United States have been named Mahina.
But Mahina is a popular baby name in Tajikistan where every 1 in 800 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Mahina as their given name according to our research.
Numerological analysis of Mahina
Good things don't just fall from the sky. You have to earn them. You know this. The capstone of your name reveals your true personality, your skills, and unique abilities. You have no problem standing up for what's right, no matter if it concerns you, someone you know or someone you've just met. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your true personality. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time.
You would love these names similar to Mahina
- Lanikai - Infrequent and Contemporary Lanikai has its origin in Hawaiian is used as a baby girl name, Lanikai means "Sky, Angel from Above and Heaven". Lanikai is derivative of Lani.
- Puali - Puali's meaning is Warrior has its origin in Hawaiian is a baby boy name is mainly used in Hawaiian
- Lulani - The queer and modern unisex name Lulani means "Highest Point In Heaven" came from Hawaiian
- Ailanie - Isolated and Contemporary girl name Ailanie means "Chief" has its origin in Hawaiian language. Ailanie is resulted from Ailani.
- Kawaii - Of Hawaiian origin, Recent and Unwonted Kawaii means "Of the Water" is used as a gender-neutral name
Famous people named Mahina
- Mahina Zaltana in Medieval Milfs as Actress
Lists having Mahina
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hawaiian Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Mah
- Girl names that ends with -ina
- Baby Names that mean Moon