Kimiyah meaning and origin
Kimiyah is spelling variation of Kimiya. Meaning of Kimiya is Alchemy is used predominantly in Arabic.
Variants of Kimiyah
View middle names that goes with Kimiyah like Marjory,Names that rhyme with Kimiyah
Popularity of Kimiyah
Kimiyah is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 8099 (2018) in its 16 years run on United States naming chart. There are over 146 babies that have been given the name Kimiyah in United States. As per our evaluation, over 100 people has been named Kimiyah globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Kimiyah
You need to open up to new adventures and experiences. You are probably the most creative person you know in your surroundings. People who only care about their own good and satisfaction make you nervous and mad because you are all about helping others. You are an attractive person and everyone sees it. People get you confused for a fool when instead you are the smartest person they will ever know.
Do you like Kimiyah? You would love these names
- Eljin - Rare boy name Eljin came from Old English, meaning of Eljin is "White or Noble" is used in English
- Blessing - The infrequent unisex name Blessing means "Prayer or Consecration" and is rooted from English is notably used in English
- Laurenda - Unwonted Laurenda came from Latin, meaning of Laurenda is "Too: Laurel Wreath, The Word Laurus with the Meaning Laurel Bay and The Laurel Tree", particulary used in English is used as a girl name. Laurenda is resultant of Laura.
- Brandy - Prominent Brandy is originated from English is used commonly in English used for both boys and girls, Brandy means "Brandy Drink, Name of a Liquor or Beverage Brandy"
- Fearnleah - Mainly used in English, Fearnleah bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Fearnleah is "From the Fern Meadow"
Namesakes of Kimiyah
We could not find any notable namesake.