Phillida meaning and origin
Majorly used in English, Phillida has origin in Old Greek, meaning of Phillida is "Leaf, Loving, Similar to Phyllis, Leafy Foliage or Green Bough" is used as a baby girl name . Phillida is form of eternal and customary Phyllis. Meaning of Phyllis is Phyllon, Leafy Foliage and Leaf has origin in German and English is used specifically in English and German.
Variants of PhillidaNames that rhyme with Phillida
Popularity of Phillida
Phillida is a familiar baby name in South Africa. According to our findings, at least 100 people have been bestowed Phillida around the globe.
What numbers say about Phillida?
If you can buy it with money, it means it's cheap. Back in time, you were too focused on your career until you realized there's something more important to live for. If you walk over people to get on top, you won't make it. Or you will but you won't feel good about yourself. Reveal your pain and let people who've hurt you know how you feel. You don't have a perfect life but who does? At least, your life is worth admiring.
Do you like Phillida? Read these names too
- Mirta means Myrtos or Myrtle is originated from Old Greek and English and is used for girls is primarily used in Finnish and Italian
- Pip - Of Old Greek and Old French origin, Trendy Pip is a boy name, primarily used in English, Pip means "Horse Lover, Warlike and Loves Horses". Pip is short version of Philip.
- Alexandru - Meaning of Alexandru is Defender of Men or He Who Wards Off (Other) Men is majorly used in Romanian and came from Old Greek is aimed at boys
- Phebee - Originated from Old Greek, Rare and Contemporary Phebee bestowed upon baby girls, Phebee means "Flower Name" is chiefly used in English
- Kosmo - Used dominantly in Danish, Finnish and Swedish dominant, Kosmo is rooted from Old Greek is used as a baby boy name. Kosmo is Nordic cognate of Cosmo
Namesakes of Phillida
- Phillida Bunkle, former New Zealand politician
- Phillida Sewell in A Room with a View as Actress