Kisan meaning and origin
Meaning of Kisan is Lord Krishna or Farmer is used in Telugu, Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada, Bengali, Oriya, Marathi, Gujarati and Hindi is given to boys.
Variants of KisanNames that rhyme with Kisan
Popularity of Kisan
Kisan is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. And also in England and Wales. However things change on global perspective, Kisan is extremely popular in India where every 1 in 5000 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Nepal. As per our estimate, over 260000 babies have been bestowed Kisan around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Kisan
When going through an emotional breakdown, it takes you longer than other people to get back on track. To have dreams you want to accomplish means having a reason to wake up in the morning. You allow yourself to change your mind and perspective from time to time if you find out that someone's way is better than yours. You like to help people but refuse help when it comes to your life struggles.
You would love these names similar to Kisan
- Vaayu - Boy name Vaayu means "The Vital Air, Breeze or Wind" is prevalently used in Marathi and Gujarati
- Jiya Ushas - Used specifically in Telugu, Malayalam and Oriya, Jiya Ushas means "Sweet Heart" is used for baby girls
- Lalima - The girl name Lalima means "Wife of Vishnu or Morning Red In the Sky" is used particulary in Gujarati and Oriya
- Viamrsh - Meaning of Viamrsh is Lord Shiva is largely used in Malayalam, Kannada and Marathi is used for boys
- Madur - Madur's meaning is A Bird is a boy name is used substantially in Gujarati, Oriya and Tamil
Namesakes of Kisan
- Kisan Mehta, Indian activist and President of Save Bombay Committee and Prakruti