Kishea meaning and origin
Uncommon girl name Kishea is originated from Japanese. Kishea is a version of Kishi. Uncommon Kishi principally is used in Japanese language, meaning of Kishi is "Beach and Banks".
Variants of KisheaNames that rhyme with Kishea
Popularity of Kishea
Kishea is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. At least, 50 people globally have carried Kishea as their given name according to our findings.
What numerology tells about Kishea?
You keep your promises and people trust you for that. You don't take them seriously because of their mediocre lives. You are a wise person with great knowledge that you intend on sharing in the future. You prefer your solitude over socializing but keep in touch with people so you teach them what you know. You are not a fan of monotony and you can't stand people who just dwell in their comfort zone, waiting for something to happen.
Other names similar to Kishea, for would be parents
- Jomei - Jomei's meaning is Spreads Light used for boys is originated from Japanese
- Atsushi - Primarily used in Japanese atypical, Atsushi aimed at baby boys which originated from Japanese, meaning of Atsushi is "Compassionate Warrior"
- Kazuki - Originated from Japanese, Unorthodox Kazuki is used predominantly in Japanese usually bestowed upon boys, Kazuki means "One Tree or 1 Tree"
- Kikuyo - Origin of Outlandish Kikuyo is in Japanese, meaning of Kikuyo is "Chrysanthemum Branch Generation" and a baby girl name is principally used in Japanese
- Tomio - Used commonly in Japanese uncustomary, Tomio aimed at boys, Tomio means "Wealthy Man" is originated from Japanese
Namesakes of Kishea
We could not find any notable namesake.