Kiyoshi meaning and origin
Noteworthy Kiyoshi mainly is used in Tamil and Japanese, meaning of Kiyoshi is "Clear, Clean, Quiet or Reine" has its origin in Japanese is bestowed upon both sexes.
Variants of KiyoshiNames that rhyme with Kiyoshi
Popularity of Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1910 and was able to reach the top 900 names. In 1923, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 835 on boy names chart when 66 babies were named Kiyoshi. Over 1167 people have been named Kiyoshi in United States. But an extremely popular name in Japan where every 1 in 300 have the name. At least, 610000 people globally have carried Kiyoshi as their given name according to our research.
What numbers say about Kiyoshi?
You have an artistic soul and love life. To get through emotional breakdowns faster and learn something from it, is by feeling how you are supposed to feel, instead of ignoring it. It's time you give adventure and spontaneity a chance. Share your knowledge and positive energy. It's what you are best at. Self-doubt is your worst but it makes you better. Encourage people to do the right thing. Spread your knowledge and words of wisdom.
Do you like Kiyoshi? Other names you would love
- Niyaaz - The boy name Niyaaz is notably used in Tamil and Arabic, Niyaaz means "Offering or Desire"
- Sehar means Beautiful or Intelligent is used in Tamil and Arabic is used commonly as a gender insensitive name
- Shamira - The rare girl name Shamira is originated from English and Hebrew, Shamira means "Sweet or Precious Stone" is primarily used in Arabic and Gujarati
- Daniya means The One who Gets Near, Close or Kind Hearted is used in general as a baby girl name is used in Arabic and Tamil
- Namika - Meaning of Namika is Writer aimed at girls is used commonly in Turkish and Tamil
Namesakes of Kiyoshi
- Kiyoshi Kawakami, K. K. Kawakami
- Kiyoshi Miki, Japanese philosopher
- Kiyoshi Koishi, was one of the most prominent Japanese photographers
- Kiyoshi Saitō, 'sōsaku-hanga' artist in 20th-century Japan
- Kiyoshi Uematsu, Spanish judoka
- Kiyoshi Suzuki, Japanese photographer
- Kiyoshi Sonobe, Japanese photographer
- Kiyoshi Nishiyama, Nishiyama became interested in photography at 15
- Kiyoshi Nakano, Japanese politician serving in the House of Representatives
- Kiyoshi Oka, Oka continued to work in the field
- Kiyoshi Atsumi, Japanese film actor
- Kiyoshi Kurosawa, Kurosawa first achieved international acclaim with his 1997 crime thriller film 'Cure'
- Kiyoshi Shiga, Shiga was born in Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture
- Kiyoshi Tamura, martial artist
- Kiyoshi Hikawa, using capitalized letters of the Roman alphabet
- Kiyoshi Ikenaga, Kiyoshi Ikenaga was born in Tokyo in 1966
- Kiyoshi Katsuki, native of Saga prefecture
- Kiyoshi Ogawa, Japanese naval aviator ensign of the Imperial Japanese Navy during World War II
- Kiyoshi Jinzai, official in the Home Ministry
- Kiyoshi Kuromiya, Japanese American author and civil rights activist
- Kiyoshi Tanabe, retired Japanese boxer
- Kiyoshi Maekawa, musical artist
- Kiyoshi Ōkubo, serial killer