Klervi meaning and origin
Klervi came from Celtic language, meaning of Klervi is "Jewel or Pearl". The name is celebrated on October 3rd.Names that rhyme with Klervi
Popularity of Klervi
Klervi is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1973 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 1999, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 778 on girl names chart when 51 babies were named Klervi. Over 1014 babies in France have been named Klervi. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Klervi
If you have the letter I as your capstone it reveals your emotional side. Expressing your emotions is what you are good at. Self-doubt is your worst but it makes you better. You know yourself so well, that you always find a way to keep yourself amused. You are probably gifted with great physical and spiritual energy that you use to help people. You desire to change constantly and you get easily bored.
Do you like Klervi? You would love these names
- Anne-Laure - Anne-Laures origin is Arabic, Old Greek and Old English, meaning of Anne-Laure is "Graceful" is a baby girl name
- Alana - The widely accepted unisex name Alana means "Rock, Beautiful or Darling Child" used principally in English, Arabic and Tamil is originated from Celtic and Latin
- Jennifer - Famous unisex name Jennifer has origin in Welsh and Old Welsh, Jennifer means "White Wave, Pure or Yielding or White Phantom" is used dominantly in English and Finnish
- Arturs has its origin in Celtic is used in Latvian bestowed upon boys, Arturs means "The Bear"
- Roi came from Celtic, Latin and Old Norse bestowed upon both sexes is used predominantly in Norwegian, Danish and French. Roi is form of Hrói in Danish language
Namesakes of Klervi
We could not find any notable namesake.