Koriana name meaning
What does Koriana mean?
Meaning of Koriana is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Koriana like Lucie, Oler, Bete, Lavender,Names that rhyme with Koriana
How popular is the name Koriana?
Koriana is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1999, peaked in 1999 when it ranked 8802nd. There are over 102 babies that have been given the name Koriana in United States. Also, Koriana is a familiar name in Indonesia. At least, 400 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Koriana
If you walk over people to get on top, you won't make it. Or you will but you won't feel good about yourself. You want to be in control of your life and emotions. When it comes to love, you are not demanding or act protectively around your partner. You are independent and capable to provide for you and your family. If your name ends up with the letter A, it means you are a creative fellow with a great wish to succeed in your career.
If you like Koriana, you would love these names
- Salazar - Uncommon boy name Salazar is originated from Basque, meaning of Salazar is "Old Hall"
- Teva - Unorthodox gender-neutral name Teva means "Nature"
- Azi - New-fangled and Infrequent Azi has its origin in African-Nigeria, Azi means "The Youth" is a boy name
- Milenia - Queer girl name Milenia means "Expensive and Precious" is of Slavonic origin. Milenia is derivation of Milena.
- Zuhaib - Far-out and Modernistic boy name Zuhaib means "Star"
Famous people named Koriana
We could not find any notable namesake.