Teva name meaning
On This Page
What does Teva mean?
Teva's meaning is Nature is bestowed upon both genders.
How do I pronounce Teva?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Teva is t(e)-va.
Variants of TevaNames that rhyme with Teva
How popular is the name Teva?
Teva is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1971 and was able to reach the top 600 names. In 1996, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 553 on boy names chart when 52 babies were named Teva.
Over 736 people have been named Teva in France. Teva is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 20 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 135 babies in United States have been named Teva.
Also, Teva is a familiar name in French Polynesia and India. According to our research, over 1000 babies have been named Teva globally.
Numerological analysis of Teva
Open up to new suggestions and ideas. The letter A as your capstone represents your passion for greater achievements. You act protectively around the people you love and people who need help. The capstone of your name reveals your true personality, your skills, and unique abilities. You often trust the wrong people when it comes to relationships. Stop trying and focus on yourself only. You can't stand injustice.
Looking for names similar to Teva? Please go through the following names
- Harut - Meaning of Harut is One of the Two Angels Sent to Babel is aimed at baby boys
- Najeh - The uncommon boy name Najeh means "Prosperous"
- Feng - Odd unisex name Feng is substantially used in Kanji symbol, Chinese and Mandarin which came from Chinese and Mandarin, meaning of Feng is "Summit or Phoenix"
- Daliana - Meaning of Daliana is Swedish Botanist Who Gave Birth to the Flower Dalhia is given to girls
- Ilga means Intact or Saints is used customarily as a baby girl name
Middle names for Teva
These are some of the sought-after and familiar options for Teva middle names.
View more middle names that goes with Teva.
Famous people named Teva
- Tevaite Vernette in The Bounty as Actress