Kovid meaning and origin
Kovid means Expert or Wise is used as a boy name is particulary used in Tamil, Bengali, Marathi, Gujarati, Malayalam, Kannada, Telugu, Oriya and Hindi.Names that rhyme with Kovid
Popularity of Kovid
Kovid is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. Also, Kovid is a familiar name in India. As per our evaluation, over 300 babies have been bestowed Kovid around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological aspects of Kovid
You are not much into hanging around and wasting time with people. You are warm but cold at the same time, strong but gentle, depending on the people around you. Others need you in their life, but you don't need anyone. When you like someone in a romantic way, it makes you nervous. You are an independent, free soul. The vowel o as your first one in your name reveals you are an opportunist. You can smell a great opportunity from miles.
Go through the following names similar to Kovid
- Sarnvar - Meaning of Sarnvar is Content or Best is used majorly in Marathi, Gujarati and Hindi is bestowed upon boys
- Mahatmane - Boy name Mahatmane is used specifically in Marathi, Hindi and Gujarati languages, Mahatmane means "Supreme Being"
- Loukyini - Meaning of Loukyini is No is mostly used in Hindi and Marathi is a girl name
- Valipramathana - Boy name Valipramathana is used commonly in Oriya and Marathi, Valipramathana means "Slayer of Vali"
- Mahasvin - Meaning of Mahasvin is Glorious is substantially used in Oriya, Gujarati and Tamil is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Kovid
We could not find any notable namesake.