Kristia meaning and origin
Unexpected choice Kristia principally is used in Finnish has its origin in Latin language is given to baby girls. Kristia is a resultant of Christina. Christina is variant of well-known, enduring and biblical Christiana. Christina is derivative of Christine. Christina is a feminine variation of Christian. Christina is equivalent of Christiane in Greek language. Origin of Queer Christina is in Latin language, meaning of Christina is "Form of Christopher and The Anointed One".
View middle names that goes with Kristia like Mittie, Amei, Lixy, Delilah, Azahara, Bellarose,Names that rhyme with Kristia
Popularity of Kristia
Kristia is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it had been in use for 39 years, last appeared in 2009 and made just beyond the top 4000 names. Over 417 people have been named Kristia in United States. Kristia is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2008. Also, Kristia is a familiar name in Indonesia and Philippines. According to our evaluation, over 1000 babies have been named Kristia globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Kristia
To get rid of the anxiety that strikes you from time to time and your great energy, you should start writing. You want to invent something or accomplish something no one has ever done before. Your decision to keep fighting for things even when they're falling apart sometimes ruins self-confidence. You are an inspirational person who respects the rules and social restrictions. To have letter A as your capstone reflects your consistency and credibility.
Do you like Kristia? Read these names too
- Bonno - Latin name Bonno bestowed upon boys is used primarily in Danish. Bonno is form of Bonne in Frisian language
- Benedicta - Of Latin origin, Unfamiliar Benedicta bestowed upon baby girls used in Finnish and Norwegian, Benedicta means "The Blessed"
- Lecia - Origin of Unwonted Lecia is in Latin and Germanic, meaning of Lecia is "Felicia or Happy" and is used in English is a girl name
- Lorey - Lorey's meaning is Laurel Tree or Sweet Bay Tree is rooted from Latin and English, majorly used in English is used as a girl name
- Juneau - New-fangled and Queer Juneau has its origin in Latin, Juneau means "June and Young" is a unisex name. Juneau is derivative of Juno.
Namesakes of Kristia
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Kristia
- Girl names beginning with K
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Kris
- Girl names that ends with -tia
- Baby Names that mean Anointed
- Baby Names that mean Christian
- Baby Names that mean Christ
- Baby Names that mean bearer
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Disciple
- Baby Names that mean Belonging
- Baby Names that mean One