Kudjo name meaning
What does Kudjo mean?
Of African-Akan origin, Kudjo is used as a baby boy name is prevalently used in Fante and Twi. Kudjo is variation of Kwadwo. Of African-Akan origin, Kwadwo, Kwadwo means "Boy Born on Monday".
How do I pronounce Kudjo?
k(u)-djo is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Kudjo. The name can also be pronounced as kud-jo.
Variants of KudjoNames that rhyme with Kudjo
How popular is the name Kudjo?
Kudjo is a familiar baby name in Ghana. At least, 700 people globally have carried Kudjo as their given name according to our findings.
What numbers say about Kudjo?
You are talkative only with people who have something smart to say. You want to help others and leave an impression. Follow your dreams and heart instead of rules. You are a good speaker who knows what to say to motivate people. Although you are the most positive person you know, deep inside, your soul is sad. You need to take a deep breath, look at all the beauty surrounding you today and just live?
Looking for names similar to Kudjo? Please go through the following names
- Uche - Origin of Atypical and Modernistic Uche is in African-Igbo, meaning of Uche is "Thought" is used as a baby boy name
- Chima - Unfamiliar African-Igbo Chima bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Chima is "God Knows or The Word Chi Meaning God" is mostly used in Igbo
- Kwadwo - Kwadwo's meaning is Boy Born on Monday has its origin in African-Akan and a boy name is principally used in Twi
- Miko - Originated from Hebrew, Offbeat Miko is used as a gender-neutral name, Miko means "Beautiful or Blessed Child" is substantially used in Swedish and Tamil
- Chidinma - Especially used in Igbo unheard-of, Chidinma is originated from African-Igbo, meaning of Chidinma is "The Element Chi Which Means God or God is Beautiful" is a baby girl name
Famous people named Kudjo
We could not find any notable namesake.