Kyan name meaning
On This Page
What does Kyan mean?
Famed Kyan came from Celtic, Old Irish and English is commonly used in Irish and English, meaning of Kyan is "Ancient" is a gender insensitive name. Kyan is variant of lofty Keon.
Keon is variant form of sky-scraping Kion. Kyan is version of loved Cian. Cian's meaning is Stable and Ancient One came from Old Irish and Celtic.
Variants of KyanNames that rhyme with Kyan
How popular is the name Kyan?
In United States, Kyan was once a common name since emerging in 1974 it has been given to over 3295 babies. When at the peak of its usage in 2004,. However after 53 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but it is still going strong.
Also, In Netherlands, Kyan was once a common name since emerging in 2015 it has been given to over 765 babies. When at the peak of its usage in 2015,. However after 5 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but it is still going strong.
Kyan is a familiar baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 400 names. In 2006, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 392 on boy names chart when 99 babies were given the name Kyan.
Over 1206 babies in England and Wales have been named Kyan. Also, in France, it has been in use since 1999 and was able to reach the top 900 names. In 2013, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 809 on boy names chart when 54 babies were named Kyan.
Over 479 babies in France have been named Kyan. Also, in Belgium, the name has been in use since 2000 and has secured the place in top 200 names. In 2008, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 147 on boy names chart when 89 babies were given the name Kyan.
There are over 840 babies that have been given the name Kyan in Belgium.
Kyan is an uncommon baby name in Switzerland where it is still in use. But Kyan is a popular baby name in Cambodia where every 1 in 800 have the name.
As per our research, over 20000 babies have been bestowed Kyan around the globe.
Kyan in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Kyan
Helping others makes your heart happy. Explore yourself more. You have to enjoy your solitude more and hanging around less. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You don't depend on anyone's understanding and support. They want to be adored and loved by others. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions.
If you like Kyan, you would love these names
- Marielys - Infrequent girl name Marielys means "Rebellion and Sea of Bitterness" is originated from Celtic, Latin and French. Marielys is derived from Mariel.
- Mirla - Meaning of Mirla is A Bird and Form of Merle used for baby girls which of Hebrew, Old French and Egyptian origin is used commonly in Danish, Finnish and Swedish. Mirla is resulted from Meryl.
- Donna - Donna's meaning is Woman, Mistress of the House or Mistress is commonly used in Norwegian, Swedish and Danish. Its origin is in Celtic, Latin and Italian is a gender-neutral name
- Nanuk - Meaning of Nanuk is Grace, Favor and Graceful aimed at girls is originated from Arabic and Celtic. Nanuk is resulted from Nancy.
- Gladez - Gladez's meaning is Wealth is of Celtic origin
Famous people named Kyan
- Kyan Douglas, American television personality and stylist
Lists having Kyan
- Boys names beginning with K
- Girls names beginning with K
- American Baby Names
- Celtic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Irish Baby Names
- Boy names that ends with -yan
- Popular Boy Names in Netherlands (2015)
- Baby Names that mean Ancient