Bibi meaning and origin
Unheard-of Bibi is used largely in Greenlandic, Finnish, German, Hebrew, Swedish, Danish, Sikh, Arabic and Norwegian is of Hebrew and Celtic origin aimed at both sexes, Bibi means "Full of Life, Woman, Alive, The Exalted One, Lady of Rank or And Honorific".. Bibi is form of everlasting and renowned Beata. Beata is form of imperishable and renowned Beatrix. Beata is an effeminate version of Beatus. Of Latin origin, Uncommon Beata, Beata means "Happy and The Same Latin Root Word As the Catholic Concept of Beatification". Bibi is variant form of preeminent Brigitte. Brigitte is German and French cognate of Bridget. Also Brigitte is French and German cognate of Brigitta. Anomalous Brigitte's origin is Celtic, meaning of Brigitte is "Sublime and The Exalted One".. Bibi is shortened form of Benjamin. Benjamin's meaning is Son of the South Son of the Right H and Son of the Right Hand has origin in Hebrew.
Variants of BibiNames that rhyme with Bibi
Popularity of Bibi
Bibi is a familiar baby name in Netherlands, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 200 names. Recently in 2019, 91 babies were given Bibi and it reached its peak ranking, 162 on girl names chart. There are over 379 babies that have been given the name Bibi in Netherlands. Bibi is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1955 and was able to reach the top 5000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 4114th when 34 girls were named Bibi. There are over 553 babies that have been given the name Bibi in United States. Also, in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 2001, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 710 on girl names chart when 37 babies were named Bibi. Over 682 babies in England and Wales have been named Bibi.
Bibi is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 41 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 226 babies in France have been named Bibi. The name is a rare baby name in Belgium however it is still in use. However things change on global perspective, Bibi is extremely popular in India where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Pakistan and Bangladesh. Also the baby name is popular in Mauritius, DR Congo, Guyana and Malaysia. As per our research, over 1290000 people has been named Bibi globally.
Bibi in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Bibi
You don't get attracted by people who don't have a purpose in life or a reason to wake up in the morning. You are reliable and always give the best advice. Remember that childhood dream you had? Focus on realizing it and fulfill your heart with happiness. The law of attraction is something you admire and use when it comes to achieving your goals. You are a hard person to speak to, especially if when you are around people you barely know.
Do you like Bibi? Other names you would love
- Hamidah - Used dominantly in Sindhi and Arabic recent and outlandish, Hamidah is rooted from Arabic, Hamidah means "Appreciative, Praiseworthy or Friend" is used for girls
- Kashmira means Grape, The Holy City or From Kashmir is used largely in Sikh, Marathi and Oriya bestowed upon both sexes is originated from Sanskrit
- Eiman - Meaning of Eiman is Honest Loving Blessings or Faith used for both sexes is used mainly in Arabic, Tamil and Arabic
- Shaadiya - Used specifically in Arabic and Kannada, Shaadiya means "Singer" is used for baby girls
- Abram - Prominent and All time favorite Abram is originated from Hebrew language is used as a baby boy name which is substantially used in Yiddish, Russian and Arabic, Abram means "Uplift, Father of a Multitude or Many Nations or Exalted Father". On list of baby boy names, commonly accepted Abram ranked 433 in year 2018 in United States
Namesakes of Bibi
- Bibi de Vries, member of the Dutch liberal VVD parliamentary party
- Bibi Khanoom Astarabadi, notable Iranian writer, satirist
- Bibi Rajindar Kaur, Sikh princess
- Bibi Sahib Kaur, Sikh princess and elder sister of Raja Sahib Singh Sidhu of Patiala
- Bibi Titi Mohammed, Tanzanian politician
- Bibi Torriani, Swiss ice hockey player and luger
- Bibi Gaytán, Mexican singer and actress
- Bibi Besch, Austrian-American film, television
- Bibi Andersson, Swedish actress
- Bibi Russell, Bangladeshi fashion designer and former international model
- Bibi Zhou, Chinese singer, songwriter, and actress
- Bibi Ayesha, controls a force of 50-150 men
- Bibi Mubarika,
- Bibi Baskin, Irish radio presenter
- Bibi Razia in Tommys Inferno as Actress
- Bibian Norai in Ellos robaron la picha de Hitler as Actress
- Bibiana Beglau in Die Stille nach dem Schuß as Actress
- Bibi Fox in Private Gold 85: Ghostlovers as Actress
- Bibi Nerheim in The Inbetweeners 2 as Actress
- Bibiana Fernández in Episode #1.5 as
- Bibi Blue in Butterfly as Actress
- Bibi Noel in Barely Legal #120 as Actress
- In 2001, Bibi Tanya Basha characterized the role of Candy in horror flick The Education of a Vampire.
- Bibi Johns played leading role of Kitty Bruhns in 1957 music, romance movie Unter Palmen am blauen Meer.
- Bibi Vogel portrayed leading character of Marlene in 1978 thriller film A Morte transparente.
- In 2006, Bibi Larrson played the role of Inge in drama film King for a Day.
Lists having Bibi
- Boys names beginning with B
- Girls names beginning with B
- American Baby Names
- Celtic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Lady
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Full
- Baby Names that mean Life
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean Alive
- Baby Names that mean Exalted
- Baby Names that mean One