Kyosuke name meaning
On This Page
What does Kyosuke mean?
Meaning of Kyosuke is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Kyosuke
How popular is the name Kyosuke?
Kyosuke is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 1990. But Kyosuke is a popular baby name in Japan where every 1 in 20000 have the name.
At least, 6000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Kyosuke
The vowel o as your first one in your name reveals you are an opportunist. You never want someone else to feel trapped or forced to express feelings because of you. You want to be the boss in every situation. You can spend a whole day on meditation instead of exercise and feel equally productive, or even more. You always thrive to accomplish the greatest things, be the best at what you do, and impress yourself instead of impression others.
Looking for a name like Kyosuke? Please go through the following names
- Toufic - Infrequent boy name Toufic came from Lebanese, Toufic means "Success"
- Olufunke - The queer girl name Olufunke means "Given By God to Be Loved"
- Kawena - Unorthodox Kawena has its origin in Hawaiian is used dominantly in Hawaiian, Kawena means "The Glow Glowing" is bestowed upon both genders
- Japera - Outlandish girl name Japera means "We Have Finished"
- Maylea - Atypical Maylea is originated from Hawaiian, Maylea means "Resembling a Wild-Flower" is used for girls
Famous people named Kyosuke
- Kyosuke Kinoshita, chairman of Acom Co
- Kyosuke Himuro, Himuro held two consecutive sold-out charity concerts at the Tokyo Dome
- Kyosuke Usuta, Japanese manga artist