Olufunke name meaning
On This Page
What does Olufunke mean?
Olufunke's meaning is Given By God to Be Loved is used as a girl name.Names that rhyme with Olufunke
How popular is the name Olufunke?
Olufunke is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now. Olufunke is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim.
But Olufunke is a popular baby name in Nigeria where every 1 in 5000 have the name. At least, 40000 people globally have carried Olufunke as their given name according to our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Olufunke
You sometimes doubt yourself because of what others have to say about you. Your only mistake is that you are trying to prove others you can do it, instead of proving yourself. Most people are just jealous of your willingness to live out of the ordinary and do the things you want to do. Instead of living inside a box and enjoying your comfort zone, you prefer challenging yourself. You can't be around superficial minds that only care about gossip and getting through the day.
Do you like Olufunke? You would love these names
- Azi means The Youth is a baby boy name has its origin in African-Nigeria
- Sanyu - Originated from African-Luganda, New-fangled and Uncommon Sanyu means "Happy" is in general bestowed upon both genders
- Rudow - Of African-Shona origin, Rudow bestowed upon baby boys, Rudow means "Love and Fame". Rudow is derivative of Rudo.
- Chijioke means The Word Chi Meaning God or God is My Guide is rooted from African-Igbo is used for boys
- Fifi - Fifi's meaning is Born on Friday used for both genders has its origin in African-Fante
Famous people named Olufunke
We could not find any notable namesake.