Ladu meaning and origin
Ladu means King, Sweet or Laddu is prevalently used in Telugu, Oriya, Kannada, Gujarati, Tamil, Marathi, Bengali, Hindi and Malayalam is used as a gender-neutral name.Names that rhyme with Ladu
Popularity of Ladu
Ladu is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 30000 have the name as well as in Sudan. At least, 60000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Ladu
You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. It's like you never get angry and anything can piss you off. You are a smart person who knows how to rise above everything that makes you feel miserable. Your age has nothing to do with your knowledge and wisdom. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. Stress hates your guts. Follow your dreams and heart instead of rules.
Looking for a name like Ladu? Please go through the following names
- Mahishasuramardini - Used majorly in Bengali and Hindi, Mahishasuramardini is used as a girl name, Mahishasuramardini means "Slayer of the Bull-Demon Mahishaasura"
- Arush - Recent and Uncustomary Arush particulary is used in Sanskrit, Tamil and Bengali, meaning of Arush is "First Ray of Sun or Strong". It is rooted from Hindi is given to baby boys
- Sampriya - Girl name Sampriya means "Completely Pleased or Satisfied" is particulary used in Tamil and Kannada
- Rajahamsan - Boy name Rajahamsan means "Swan" is used dominantly in Hindi, Bengali and Telugu
- Kaahini - Kaahini's meaning is Young, Spirited or Youthful is used largely in Telugu, Tamil and Oriya is a baby girl name
Namesakes of Ladu
We could not find any notable namesake.