Laffyette meaning and origin
Laffyette is variation of imperishable and cherished Lafayette. Meaning of Lafayette is Faithful is specifically used in English came from French.
Variants of LaffyetteNames that rhyme with Laffyette
Popularity of Laffyette
Laffyette is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Laffyette?
Working harder than required is what you are known for. Positive energy adores your spirit. Don't hang out with someone just to hang out with someone. Your expression number reveals what you are best at and that would be successful businessmen, self-made millionaire, influencer, weird artist, or politician. The only way to cope with people, who don't take you seriously and allow themselves to break your heart, is letting go and forgetting.
Looking for a name like Laffyette? Please go through the following names
- Cortez - The well-known and evergreen unisex name Cortez is originated from Old French, Cortez means "Courteous or Courtly" is principally used in English and Spanish
- Ivette means Yew Wood, Young Archer or The Archer is used in general as a unisex name particulary used in German and Norwegian is rooted from French, Germanic and Old High German
- Wilfrid - Meaning of Wilfrid is Resolute or Safety is rooted from Old High German and Germanic, primarily used in Norwegian, Finnish and Danish is given to both genders
- Armine means Warrior, Man or Army is chiefly used in French and English is a baby girl name is originated from Old High German and Germanic
- Darryll - Meaning of Darryll is Dearly Loved, From Airelle or Beloved used for both genders which originated from Old French and English is used especially in English and English
Namesakes of Laffyette
We could not find any notable namesake.