Lagan meaning and origin
Lagan is originated from Sanskrit is used majorly in Tamil, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Telugu, Kannada, Oriya, Bengali and Malayalam, Lagan means "Appropriate Time or Dedication" is bestowed upon both genders.
Variants of LaganNames that rhyme with Lagan
Popularity of Lagan
Lagan is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. But Lagan is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 80000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Lagan as their given name according to our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Lagan
Not everyone wants to change the world as you do. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. Not everyone will be there to help you when you need a hand, just like you are there for everyone. The only way to cope with people, who don't take you seriously and allow themselves to break your heart, is letting go and forgetting. You are a team player who's never complaining.
Parents who liked Lagan, loved these names
- Vimalauttkarshini - Meaning of Vimalauttkarshini is One who Provides Joy is largely used in Marathi and Oriya is used as a girl name
- Shreejeet - Shreejeet's meaning is Victory on Wealth is commonly used in Telugu, Marathi and Malayalam is used for boys
- Swadha - Atypical and Modern girl name Swadha means "Divine Approval of God or Lovely" is used in Hindi and Tamil
- Gunina - Meaning of Gunina is Lord of All Virtues or Lord Ganesh is particulary used in Kannada, Oriya and Bengali is aimed at baby boys
- Varaa - Varaa's meaning is Goddess Parvati is specifically used in Bengali, Malayalam and Telugu is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Lagan
We could not find any notable namesake.