Lai meaning and origin
Lai's meaning is The Beloved One or Future is specifically used in Hindi, Sanskrit and Chinese and is aimed at both genders came from Chinese.Names that rhyme with Lai
Popularity of Lai
Lai is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 31 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 4000. There are over 257 babies that have been given the name Lai in United States. Lai is a rare baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 2009. However things change on global perspective, Lai is extremely popular in China where every 1 in 10000 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Malaysia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Myanmar, Taiwan, Macau, Thailand and Indonesia. According to our estimate, at least 420000 people have been bestowed Lai around the globe.
Lai in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Lai
You don't depend on anyone in any way. Not everyone wishes you well. And instead of focusing on making them happy, focus on making yourself happy first. Travelling is your passion. You don't depend on anyone's understanding and support. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You are there to give a hand or honest advice when necessary but refuse to ask for help, even when you need it badly.
Go through the following names similar to Lai
- Unmila - Boy name Unmila means "To Appear" is used commonly in Sanskrit
- Aksobhya - Meaning of Aksobhya is Immovable or Unassailable is used as a baby boy name is substantially used in Sanskrit
- Halimaka - Boy name Halimaka means "Poison Spewing" is used mainly in Sanskrit
- Uddisa - Sanskrit name Uddisa bestowed upon boys which is used especially in Sanskrit, meaning of Uddisa is "Reclining High"
- Tarall - Boy name Tarall means "Shining and Honeybee" is rooted from Sanskrit language. Tarall is derivation of Taral.
Namesakes of Lai
- Lai Meng Chong, Malaysian politician of Chinese descent
- Lai Ji, official of the Chinese dynasty Tang Dynasty
- Lai Heng, official of the Chinese dynasty Tang Dynasty
- Lai Man-Wai, director of the first Hong Kong film 'Zhuangzi Tests His Wife'
- Lai Changxing, former Chinese businessman and entrepreneur
- Lai Teck, leader of the Communist Party of Malaya and Malayan People's Anti-Japanese Army
- Lai Kin Hong, President of the 'Tribunal de Segunda Instancia'
- Lai Kew Chai, Malaysia-born Singaporean judge and the longest-serving member of the Supreme Court Bench
- Lai Sun Cheung, Hong Kong football coach and former football player
- Lai Yi-hsin, Taiwanese archer representing Chinese Taipei
- Lai Lok-yi, actor from TVB,Hong Kong
- Lai Man Fei, Hong Kong football player and he played for Hong Kong First Division League side TSW Pegasus