Lailani name meaning
What does Lailani mean?
Rare girl name Lailani is rooted from Hawaiian is used in Tagalog. Lailani is variant form of preeminent Leilani. Of Hawaiian and Hawaii origin, Rare Leilani is used in Tamil and English, Leilani means "Heavenly Flower and Heavenly Flowers".
Variants of LailaniNames that rhyme with Lailani
How popular is the name Lailani?
Lailani is a common name in United States given to over 1370 babies in 34 years. Recently at its peak, it ranked 1613rd when 131 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Lailani is a common name in Philippines while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia. As per our research, over 5000 babies have been bestowed Lailani around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Lailani
You love life and life loves you. Endurance is one of your best character traits. Learn how to apologize for your mistakes. You are that person who teaches others how to live life without much drama and walk their path with no one's help. There isn't a person you can't charm. You are always open to experience something new. You are capable of surviving everything. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood.
Other names similar to Lailani
- Brightan - Meaning of Brightan is Bright Town and Bright Settlement is rooted from Old English is used as a baby boy name. Brightan is derivation of Brighton.
- Huy - Huy's meaning is Glorious Radiant As Sunlight has its origin in Vietnamese given to baby boys is used predominantly in English and Vietnamese
- Harveer - Harveer's meaning is Brave as God is a boy name, especially used in English and Punjabi is of Punjabi origin
- Prynce - Of English origin, Recent and Outlandish Prynce means "Love, Chief and Member of Royal Family" is bestowed upon boys. Prynce is derivation of Prince.
- Edwaldeo - Boy name Edwaldeo means "A Wealthy Ruler and Wealthy Ruler" has origin in English. Edwaldeo is resultant of Edwald.
Famous people named Lailani
We could not find any notable namesake.