Leilani name meaning
What does Leilani mean?
Famous unisex name Leilani is rooted from Hawaii and Hawaiian, Leilani means "Heavenly Flower" is substantially used in English and Tamil.
What's Leilani like for a baby name?
Leilani is a beautiful and unique baby girl name of Hawaiian origin. It has a wonderful, melodic sound that is both exotic and easy to say. One of the most distinctive features of this name is its meaning, which represents heavenly lei or royal child of heaven. This gives it a sense of grace, beauty, and divine connection that sets it apart from other names. Additionally, Leilani has become increasingly popular in recent years as parents seek out more unusual and meaningful names for their children. Overall, Leilani is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a special and memorable name with a rich cultural heritage.
How do I pronounce Leilani?
The one syllabled name Leilani is commonly pronounced as lay-LAAH-nee with emphasis on second LAAH syllable. The other ways to say the name are lay-lah-nee or le(i)-la-ni.
Variants of LeilaniNames that rhyme with Leilani
How popular is the name Leilani?
a popular name in United States with over 32736 new-borns have been given the name since 1917. Currently the name is hotter than ever, 2505 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 120th position. Additionally, the moniker has been in the top 500 baby names 18 times Leilani is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 700 names. In 2004, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 649 on girl names chart when 46 babies were named Leilani. Over 627 babies in England and Wales have been named Leilani.
Leilani is an uncommon baby name in France, in use since 1987, peaked in 2016 when it ranked 2187th. Over 141 babies in France have been named Leilani. In Switzerland, it has been in use since 2002 and peaked in 2017 when it ranked 600th. Leilani is a rare baby name in Belgium still in use today. But Leilani is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 20000 have the name. At least, 30000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Leilani in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Leilani
You sleep a lot because it's your way of escaping reality. Expressing your emotions is what you are good at. Stay far away from people who gossip and complain all the time. You have an artistic soul and love life. Even if you help people fight their battles, you prefer to fight yours on your own. It hurts even being around evil people because you are so sensitive to evil and injustice. Don't ruin your gentle spirit with greediness and temporary satisfaction.
If you like Leilani, you would love these names
- Malakai - Originated from Hebrew, Admired Malakai means "Messenger", used majorly in English is given to both sexes. Admired Malakai ranked at 383 position in 2018 on baby boy names chart in United States
- Irma - Admired and Perennial unisex name Irma is chiefly used in Finnish, Sanskrit and English, Irma means "Great or Of the Nature of Wind" is originated from Germanic and Old High German
- Antoine - Prevailing and Ceaseless Antoine has its origin in Greek and Latin, Antoine means "Inestimable, Invaluable or Highly Praiseworthy" used as a gender-neutral name is used in English, French and Dutch
- Liza - Liza's meaning is God's Promise, My God is Perfect or Variation of Elizabeth used for both boys and girls, used in Russian, Oriya and Gujarati has its origin in Hebrew
- Lettie - Noteworthy and Conifer Letties origin is Old Greek and Latin, meaning of Lettie is "Allesse or Joy" and is used principally in Swedish and Danish is used for girls
Famous people named Leilani
- Leilani Muir, first person to file a successful lawsuit against the Alberta government for wrongful sterilization under the Sexual Sterilization Act of Alberta
- Leilani Gaja, Japanese model and actress from Tokyo
- Leilani Dowding, English former 'Page 3' girl, glamour model
- Leilani Kai, professional wrestler
- Leilani Rorani, former New Zealand squash player
- Leilani Munter, American race car driver and environmental activist
- Leilani Jones, American actress
- Leilani Bishop, American model
- Leilanie Giordmaina in Venus Wet N' Wild! as Actress
- Leilani Sinz in One Hit Wonders as
- Leilani Fideler in There's No Place Like Homecoming as Miscellaneous Crew
- Leilani Goode in Bodies as Producer
- Leilani Li in Whack Jobs 2 as Actress
- Leilani Soares in Beverly Hills Cop II as Actress
- Leilani Wyatt in Gloriana as Actress
- Leilani Brosnan in Along Came a Spider as Actress
- Leilani Münter in America's Sweethearts as Actress
- Leilani Desiree Kuuipo Marsh is well-known for her acting in TV series One Fine Day!
- Leilani Sarelle, from 1986 horror and sci-fi movie Neon Maniacs, who played Natalie.
Lists having Leilani
- Boys names beginning with L
- Girls names beginning with L
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hawaiian Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -lani
- Girl names that starts with Lei
- Baby Names that mean Heavenly
- Baby Names that mean Flowers
- Baby Names that mean Flower