Lakeland name meaning
On This Page
What does Lakeland mean?
Lakeland is resultant of Lachlan. Commonly used in Scottish and English unusual and modernistic, Lachlan is of Gaelic, Scottish and Scots origin, meaning of Lachlan is "of Lakes, Land of the Lakes and L".
Names that rhyme with Lakeland
How popular is the name Lakeland?
Lakeland is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. At least, 50 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Lakeland?
You are a smart person who knows how to rise above everything that makes you feel miserable. Travelling is your passion. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You are a perfectionist when it comes to relationships too. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You are an active person but lack motivation and persistence to finish goals.
Do you like Lakeland? Other names you would love
- Xu - Unusual Xu is used majorly in Chinese, Xu means "Brilliant Rising Sun". Its origin is in Chinese is used as a boy name
- Amistad - Amistad's meaning is Friendship is of Spanish origin is aimed at baby boys
- Xabier - Meaning of Xabier is House or New is used as a boy name which is mainly used in Basque and Galician came from Basque
- So - Atypical So notably is used in Vietnamese is a unisex name and rooted from Vietnamese, meaning of So is "First-Born"
- Alischa - Used mainly in Indian unorthodox, Alischa aimed at girls, Alischa means "Protected By God"
Famous people named Lakeland
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Lakeland
- Boys names beginning with L
- Girls names beginning with L
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Gaelic Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Lake
- Boy names that ends with -land
- Baby Names that mean Land