Landolfo meaning and origin
Boy name Landolfo has origin in Old High German and Germanic, mostly used in Italian language, Landolfo means "Land, Homeland or Wolf". Landolfo is spelling variation of Landolf. Landolf is used dominantly in German, Landolf means "Homeland and Land" has origin in Old High German and Germanic.
Variants of LandolfoNames that rhyme with Landolfo
Popularity of Landolfo
Landolfo is an uncommon name around the world. As per our findings, over 80 people has been named Landolfo globally.
What numbers say about Landolfo?
You possess persistence and clarity when it comes to searching for the truth. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You always do it with a purpose, and that's to teach others what you've learned. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. Learn how to separate reality from illusion. Widen your perspective and become more aware of your own existence.
Looking for a name like Landolfo? Please go through the following names
- Orestina means The Word Oros with the Meaning Mount, Mountain Dweller or Orestais is majorly used in Italian. It is rooted from Old Greek is used as a baby girl name
- Catello - Unfamiliar Latin Catello bestowed upon boys, used especially in Italian, meaning of Catello is "Puppy"
- Tommaso - Of Aramaic origin, Offbeat Tommaso bestowed upon boys, Tommaso means "Gemini or Twin" is used mostly in Italian
- Gioacchino - Principally used in Italian atypical, Gioacchino aimed at baby boys which originated from Hebrew, meaning of Gioacchino is "Yahweh Will Establish or God Puts Upright"
- Piero - Piero's meaning is The Rock or The Stone is used substantially in Italian, a baby boy name is of Old Greek origin
Namesakes of Landolfo
We could not find any notable namesake.