Sicili name meaning
What does Sicili mean?
Of Italian origin, Sicili is bestowed upon boys. Sicili is variation of Sicily. Meaning of Sicily is From the Island is originated from Italian.
Does Sicili work as a baby name?
Sicili is a unique and uncommon baby girl name with Welsh origins. It means 'blind' and 'sixth', which give it a special significance. The name has a lovely sound to it, making it perfect for parents looking for something different yet beautiful. Its rarity adds to its charm, making it an ideal choice for parents who want their daughter to have a unique name that stands out from the rest.
How do I pronounce Sicili?
Three syllabled Sicili is most commonly pronounced as s(i)-ci-li.
Variants of SiciliNames that rhyme with Sicili
How popular is the name Sicili?
Sicili is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Sicili?
You need to speak up and show people that you are hurt by their actions. In love, you can love a person like you've never loved anyone before but you can also leave like you've never loved. You can't stand watching innocent souls suffering because of the cruelty of humanity. Don't take life too seriously. Stop focusing on the past and embrace your future. You are your own best friend. You are dedicated to your career more than you are dedicated to your personal life.
Go through the following names similar to Sicili
- Agenore substantially is used in Italian, meaning of Agenore is "Brave or Manly" which came from Old Greek is bestowed upon boys
- Maurilia means Native of Mauritania is mainly used in Italian
- Villano - Villano's meaning is Villanus came from Latin and is used for boys is specifically used in Italian
- Fedele - Creative and adventurous baby boy name Fedele is of Latin origin, used especially in Italian, Fedele means "The Faithful"
- Domizio - Used mainly in Italian, Domizio is originated from Latin is a boy name, Domizio means "Tame"
Famous people named Sicili
We could not find any notable namesake.