Laredo name meaning
On This Page
What does Laredo mean?
Uncommon unisex name Laredo came from Spanish, meaning of Laredo is "City In Texas".
How do I pronounce Laredo?
The three syllabled name Laredo is commonly pronounced as l(a)-re-do.Names that rhyme with Laredo
How popular is the name Laredo?
Laredo is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 2002. At least, 200 people globally have carried Laredo as their given name according to our estimate.
What numerology tells about Laredo?
You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You are a sensitive fellow who's often taken for granted. Not having all the things you wanted in life has taught you how to appreciate what you have today. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. With time you will see that working something you hate just for the money isn't worth it. So, why don't you chase your dreams instead? Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes.
If you like Laredo, you would love these names
- Perfecta - Queer girl name Perfecta means "Flawless" has its origin in Spanish language
- Rizalino substantially is used in Tagalog is a boy name, meaning of Rizalino is "Greening Again" is rooted from Spanish
- Aroa has its origin in Basque is used particulary in Basque and Spanish, Aroa means "Season or Time" is a girl name
- Dionicio is Greek form of Dionicio
- Rosary - Meaning of Rosary is A Girl's Name, In Spain and Rosary used for baby girls has its origin in Spanish. Rosary is derivation of Rosario.
Famous people named Laredo
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Laredo
- Boys names beginning with L
- Girls names beginning with L
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Lar
- Baby Names that mean City