Aroa name meaning
What does Aroa mean?
Girl name Aroa means "Time or Season" which is rooted from Basque is notably used in Spanish and Basque.Names that rhyme with Aroa
How popular is the name Aroa?
Aroa was a popular name in Spain. Over 10900 babies have been given the moniker in 15 years. When at the peak of its usage in 2004, it ranked 45th when 1045 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 15 years but still dominating the charts. In addition to that, the first name has been in the top 50 baby names 6 times Also, Aroa is a familiar name in Iraq. As per our estimate, over 20000 people has been named Aroa globally.
Numerological aspects of Aroa
You need to practice listening. You are efficient, dynamic, and always look at the big picture instead of collecting the small pieces and wonder where they fit. You are stubborn and self-motivated. To have letter A as your capstone in your name represents your wild personality, individuality, originality and ambitious spirit. If you want to play with the big players, act like one. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective.
You would love these names similar to Aroa
- Agurtzane - Commonly used in Basque everlasting and loved, Agurtzane is of Spanish origin is aimed at girls. Agurtzane is Basque equivalent of Rosario
- Aroa - Girl name Aroa is used mainly in Basque and Spanish which originated from Basque, meaning of Aroa is "Season or Time"
- Aitor - Far-out Aitor is used mainly in Spanish and Basque, Aitor means "Father or Aita Which Means Father" is a boy name is originated from Basque
- Asunta - Atypical Asunta came from Spanish, meaning of Asunta is "To Ascend" is aimed at girls
- Asun - Meaning of Asun is Assumption used for baby girls is originated from Spanish. Asun is abridged form of Asunción.
Famous people named Aroa
We could not find any notable namesake.