Leeodis meaning and origin
Leeodis has its origin in English-American is used as a boy name. Leeodis is form of Leotis. Leotis means One who is Carefree came from English-American.
Variants of LeeodisNames that rhyme with Leeodis
Popularity of Leeodis
Leeodis is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to United States.
What numbers say about Leeodis?
You don't depend on anyone in any way. You have a curious mind and wish to explore the world. Achieving inner peace and harmony in life is what's most important to you. Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity. You are never bored. Even when you are alone. Pay more attention to your overall well-being. Your friends are like addicted to you, but your family isn't very happy with how you live your life cause you are restless.
Other names similar to Leeodis
- Lavytah - Meaning of Lavytah is Life is a girl name is rooted from English-American. Lavytah is derivation of Lavita.
- Kinzah means Intelligent, A Kinswoman and Hidden Treasure has origin in English-American is used as a baby girl name. Kinzah is derivative of Kinza.
- Marilee - Widespread girl name Marilee means "Combination of Mary and Ellen, Wished for Child and Modern" is originated from English-American and Hebrew. Marilee is resulted from Marilyn.
- Butcher - Boy name Butcher means "Butcher Manly" has origin in English-American. Butcher is derived from Butch.
- Jarine - Of English-American origin, Jarine means "Georgina" and a girl name is principally used in English and German
Namesakes of Leeodis
We could not find any notable namesake.