Lesheena meaning and origin
Meaning of Lesheena is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Lesheena like Desirae, Cath, Poppie, Kezia,Names that rhyme with Lesheena
Popularity of Lesheena
Lesheena is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 1986. At least, 10 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Lesheena
You are a good listener but give the worst advice. You are a man of your word. In fact, your word is your bond. To have letter A as your capstone reflects your consistency and credibility. You don't want anyone standing on your way or messing with your life just like you stay out of other people's lives and don't get in their way of success. You are a wise person. You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you.
Other names similar to Lesheena, for soon-to-be-parents
- Maloonia - Girl name Maloonia is originated from Hawaiian, meaning of Maloonia is "One who Rises Above". Maloonia is a derivation of Maluna.
- Chulu - Chulu's meaning is Little Bit or A Litle of Water to Suicide is used notably in Hindi and Hindi is bestowed upon both boys and girls
- Datu - The boy name Datu came from Tagalog, Datu means "Chief or Chieftain" is specifically used in Tagalog
- Lualhati - The girl name Lualhati means "Spritual Peace" which is predominantly used in Tagalog is rooted from Tagalog language
- Dawina is form of Davina or Davine in Frisian language
Namesakes of Lesheena
We could not find any notable namesake.