Leussa meaning and origin
Leussa is Finnish form of Leanteri.
Variants of LeussaNames that rhyme with Leussa
Popularity of Leussa
Leussa is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Leussa?
You are a born leader who likes to be in charge of things. Skin touch makes you nervous because you feel it so deeply that it makes you tremble. The letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and people in general. You don't want anyone standing on your way or messing with your life just like you stay out of other people's lives and don't get in their way of success. You find motivation in the most unusual places and people.
Looking for names similar to Leussa? Please go through the following names
- Jyyli is equivalent of Julia in Finnish language
- Enssi is Finnish equivalent of Eugen. Also Enssi is Finnish form of Ensio
- Bärtyly - Largely used in Finnish, Bärtyly is aimed at baby boys. Bärtyly is Finnish cognate of Bartolomeus. Also Bärtyly is form of Bertil in Finnish language
- Pärtty - Used principally in Finnish, Pärtty is mainly given to boys. Pärtty is Finnish cognate of Pertti
- Jørlief is equivalent of Hjørleif in Danish language
Namesakes of Leussa
We could not find any notable namesake.