Jeftah name meaning
What does Jeftah mean?
Jeftah is form of biblical and contemporary Jephthah. Jephthah has its origin in Hebrew language, Jephthah means "God Opens and He (God) Opens" is used notably in English and German.
Variants of Jeftah
View middle names that goes with Jeftah like Petter, Gregor, Gjin, Wick, Granville, Yann,Names that rhyme with Jeftah
How popular is the name Jeftah?
Jeftah is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Zimbabwe. As per our estimate, over 30 babies have been bestowed Jeftah around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Jeftah
Working solo brings out the best of you but working with others helps you improve your old ideas. Competing with people won't bring you much but, compete with yourself will make you better than you were yesterday. It's like luck follows you wherever you go and whatever you do results in a positive outcome. Learn how to put your skills and abilities to work and get things done on your own. Expressing your emotions is what you are good at.
If you like Jeftah, you would love these names
- Auregane - The Auregane means "Face of Gold" is used especially in Breton and Breton
- Tabata - Of Aramaic origin, New-fangled and Anomalous Tabata means "Gazelle" is aimed at girls
- Thenmozhi - Unisex name Thenmozhi means "Honey Voiced or Sweet Language" is used in Tamil and Tamil
- Mulania - Chinese name Mulania means "Resembling a Magnolia Blossom" is aimed at girls. Mulania is resultant of Mulan.
- Gwenc'hlan - Originated from Breton, Gwenc'hlan means "Holy Race"
Famous people named Jeftah
We could not find any notable namesake.