Abrahan name meaning
What does Abrahan mean?
Infrequent boy name Abrahan has origin in Hebrew. Abrahan is form of biblical, prominent and eternal Abraham. Abraham is a variant form of Avraham. Abraham is form of The Hebrew Name אַבְרָהָם Meaning Father of a Multitude   in Latin language. Origin of Infrequent Abraham is in Hebrew, meaning of Abraham is "Father of Many and Faultless".
What do we think of Abrahan as a name for a newborn?
Abraham is a popular baby boy name of Hebrew origin. It has a strong, timeless feel to it and means "father of a multitude (of nations)." This name has been widely used for centuries and is associated with great strength, wisdom, and leadership qualities. Abraham is also connected to the biblical patriarch who was known for his unwavering faith in God. The name has a rich history and continues to be used by many parents seeking a traditional yet unique name for their baby boy. It's perfect for parents who want their son to embody the qualities of strength, loyalty, and perseverance that Abraham represents.
How do I pronounce Abrahan?
The most common way to pronounce three syllabled Abrahan is a-bra-han. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., ab-rahan.
Variants of AbrahanNames that rhyme with Abrahan
How popular is the name Abrahan?
Abrahan is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1968 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1992, it ranked 2084th when 45 boys were named Abrahan. There are over 969 babies that have been given the name Abrahan in United States. But Abrahan is a popular baby name in Venezuela where every 1 in 4000 have the name as well as in Colombia. At least, 40000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Abrahan
You push yourself to your limits and beyond. Your failures motivate you. Pay attention to your friends. Not everyone wishes you well. Stress hates your guts. Letter A as your cornerstone reveals your creativity, dynamic life, and ambition to achieve great things in life. You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love. Find out what your passion is. Stop trying to fit in.
Looking for names similar to Abrahan? Please go through the following names
- Jacotte - Originated from Hebrew, Jacotte means "One Who Supplants"
- Abner - Dominant and Perennial boy name Abner is chiefly used in English and Assamese, meaning of Abner is "Father of Light or Father of Light Father is Light" is originated from Hebrew. On baby boy chart, dominant Abner was spotted at 480th position in 1910 in United States
- Edom - Used in Kannada, Bengali and English recent and infrequent, Edom means "Earthy or Of Blood" which is rooted from Hebrew is aimed at both sexes
- Ilay - Originated from Hebrew, Odd and Modernistic Ilay means "Exalted", principally used in English and Hebrew is given to boys
- Yeva - Meaning of Yeva is Life-enhancing is originated from Hebrew, used mainly in English, Ukrainian and Russian is given to baby girls
Sibling Names for Abrahan
Abrahan is a timeless classic that has been around for decades. Many families choose it as a name for their son and there are plenty of lovely sibling names to choose from. Whether you are looking for something traditional or modern, these names should have you covered.
For a sister
Brother to Abrahan
Famous people named Abrahan
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Abrahan
- Boy names beginning with A
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -han
- Baby Names that mean Father
- Baby Names that mean Multitude
- Baby Names that mean Nations
- Baby Names that mean Amount