Rechelle name meaning
What does Rechelle mean?
Uncustomary Rechelle is originated from Hebrew is prevalently used in English is used as a baby girl name. Rechelle is variant form of cherished and biblical Rachelle. Rachelle is form of trendy and long standing Rachel. Rachelle is French, English and Italian equivalent of Rachel. Used notably in Italian, English and French uncustomary, Rachelle, Rachelle means "The Ewe and Lamb" is rooted from Hebrew.
How do I pronounce Rechelle?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Rechelle is r(e)-chelle. The name can also be pronounced as rech(el)-le.
Variants of RechelleNames that rhyme with Rechelle
How popular is the name Rechelle?
Rechelle is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1955 and was last seen in 2005, during its 43 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1970, it ranked 2239th when 35 girls were named Rechelle. There are over 628 babies that have been given the name Rechelle in United States. But Rechelle is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 20000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Rechelle
Although you can't stand in one place for too long, if something catches your attention, you are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done perfectly. Handling the problems and life situations of others keeps you distracted from your own. Learn how to put your skills and abilities to work and get things done on your own. Due to your naivety, you are taken advantage of very often. You never establish clumsy connections.
You would love these names similar to Rechelle
- Aalyiah - Unheard-of Aalyiah has its origin in Hebrew, Aalyiah means "Noble and Ascending" is bestowed upon girls. Aalyiah is derived from Aliyah.
- Serafima - Unwonted and Fresh girl name Serafima is used specifically in Russian and came from Hebrew, Serafima means "Angel, Burning and Fiery". Serafima is a derivation of Seraphina.
- Elior - Infrequent and Contemporary Elior has its origin in Hebrew is majorly used in Hebrew, a boy name, Elior means "God is Light"
- Avdan - Avdans origin is Hebrew is notably used in Hebrew, meaning of Avdan is "My Father is Judge Father of Judgment" is used for baby boys. Avdan is derived from Abidan.
- Joram - Meaning of Joram is God is Exalted is primarily used in Dutch and German is a baby boy name is originated from Hebrew
Famous people named Rechelle
- Rechelle Hawkes, captain of the Australian Women’s Hockey Team