Liko name meaning
Meaning: Buddhist Nun
Add to favorites
What does Liko mean?
Meaning of Liko is Buddhist Nun has its origin in Chinese is used for baby boys.
How do I pronounce Liko?
Two syllabled Liko is most commonly pronounced as LEE-ko with emphasis on first LEE syllable.
Variants of LikoNames that rhyme with Liko
How popular is the name Liko?
Here's what numbers has to say about Liko
When you focus on something, you don't let go until you realize the thing. You are sociable, outgoing and open to new friendships. The people with number 5 as their personality no are active and outgoing. You need to open up to new adventures and experiences. You don't depend on anyone in any way. Not being focused on building an impressive career doesn't mean you should stay uneducated and blind.
Do you like Liko? Other names you would love
- Hideko - The uncommon girl name Hideko has origin in Japanese which is predominantly used in Japanese language, Hideko means "Sunshine Child"
- Mieko - Curious unisex name Mieko is rooted from Japanese, meaning of Mieko is "A Bright Man"
- Tsuneko - The uncommon girl name Tsuneko is of Japanese origin used particulary in Japanese language, Tsuneko means "Always or Child"
- Thora - Unfading and Well-Known Thora is used especially in Nordic, Faroese and Greenlandic, Thora means "Thor's Fight or Thor's Struggle" and a girl name is originated from Japanese, Scandinavian and Old Norse
- Zhou - Meaning of Zhou is One who Helps Others is a baby boy name has origin in Chinese
Famous people named Liko
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Liko
Share your opinion on Liko